Monday, March 5, 2012

Benoit Vuitton for NUVO. He knows what time it is.

Do you recognize that last name? Benoit is the great-great-great grandson of Louis Vuitton. I'd never had a reason to enter the LV Vancouver store up until when we photographed Benoit for NUVO Magazine. The only time I've really paid any attention to LV products is in the Darjeeling Limited where in the 3 brothers all use their recently deceased father's LV luggage; the perfect prop and a great movie.

Benoit fronts the watch division at LV. See that sucka he's wearing? It's probably worth more than I'll make in the next 3 years. I'm not complaining, just saying. He knows what time it is.

Benoit, thanks for taking the time and to Mark at NUVO for the call. Part of what I love about this job is you just never know who or what is coming next.

0 comments: