Friday, July 15, 2011

Le Marché St George for Monocle Magazine

When Monocle, my favorite international magazine, asked me to shoot a local Vancouver cafe there wasn't ANY hesitation on my part. I had yet to visit Le Marché St George and I'd say my first experience at the cafe was nothing less than optimum. The family who runs the place is reason enough to visit, not to mention the comfortable atmosphere, great coffee, tasty quiche and the chocolate croissants (of which I haven't been able to stop thinking about). Big up to Monocle, Le Marché St George and local writer Andrew Morrison.

Pullin' shots into a Mountie tea cup!



For a little more insight check this Monocle video out too.

4 comments:

Alexi said...

So so so good! Love the portraits.

Grant Harder - Vancouver Photographer - portrait, travel and life said...

Thanks Alexi!

Keiko said...

These are so gorgeous, Grant. I keep trying to tell people about this place, but can't explain it -- or remember it's location! Now I can just send them the link to your post.

matimuk said...

this is a wonderful blog..i love your images so much.. /ti