Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WOLF PACK! (of two)


These are my new belated-but totally worth the wait-xmas-gift moccasins. They were hand made in Manitoba. True story.


"You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack."

...I'll just keep adding to this post...check out East Village Radio for a great radio program called Chances With Wolves.  

Profile:  
Our mission is to play the joints. Those songs which are haunting or beautiful or hauntingly beautiful or in someway beautifully haunting. An internety, radio-esque, show-like experience with your hosts Kray (of the Famous Rap group Iller Than Theirs), Visual artist, grand character, and all around junkman Kenan Juska (a/k/a DJ Kool Kear), and the infamous DJ Mikey Palms ( One of the founding fathers of Brooklyn's Southpaw music venue). Most of the songs are going to be mad old. But some of them wont.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

arf arf

Grant Blogs Harder said...

Wolfs do not "arf".

Nor do they do the "doggy bounce".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xE2M3RJJXA