Monday, March 22, 2010

I Met the Walrus



from the website:

I was 14 in 1969 when John Lennon mysteriously appeared in Toronto. My world revolved around The Beatles and John was my hero. I instinctively knew that I had to find him, and more importantly, talk with him.

...So I skipped school and made my trek at 7:00 a.m. to a hotel I guessed he would stay in...

...Later on, with tape recorder in hand, I interviewed him and Yoko for about 40 minutes and talked about peace...

via it's nice that.


1 comments:

sirjerry-message said...

Hi. Glad you liked our film. I have a book out with the same title...I Met The Walrus...that tells the story of my meeting with John in full detail and includes a dvd with my full 30 minute interview with him, my home movie of John and Yoko, photos and other things. You can get it at amazon.com. Peace...Jerry Levitan