Monday, August 31, 2009

The Noodle Box - Check it

Head on down to The Noodle Box to check out some new work living large on the restaurant's walls.

I was commissioned to shoot a series on Vancouver's Chinatown. Below are a couple of the selects. Wouldn't you rather see all 5 at 30x30 and in person? A big thanks goes out to Suzanne for making it happen. I also want to thank the ol' Yashica Mat for hanging in there for this job.

AND, last but far from least, thank you Paige for building the wall mounts, hanging each piece (they're even level! she is a carpenter you know) and calling me on all my shiz.





The Noodle Box is at 1867 W. 4th Ave. Their website is here and their food is delicious. I recommend the Cambodian Jungle curry. Tell 'em I sent you (which may or may not mean anything to anyone)

Here's a couple that didn't make the restaurant cut....but that I still really like:






video

0 comments: