Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Forest Fires Creeping

Fires are burning incredibly close to a homes and businesses in a few places in BC. One of those locations is Lillooet and the Bridge River region. I spent some time in the area a couple of months ago while shooting my GOLD TRAIL series. I wish the citizens the best. The area has many quality people and I'm looking forward to going back for another visit. They need RAIN!

Here is some footage from youtube....intense:



Here are some images from my series....slightly calmer:













From CBC.ca:

Fire crews continued to work Tuesday to gain control of the Mount McLean fire burning less than a kilometre from Lillooet, B.C.

The 3,333-hectare blaze prompted more than 2,000 people to flee their homes Sunday night as the fire crept closer to the town.

The Lillooet evacuation order affects the following areas:

0 comments: