Monday, September 22, 2008

Breakfast with Briere

It has been a while since my last post. I'm back.

I had the pleasure of having breakfast with Elaine Briere last weekend. She is a documentary photographer, film maker and creator of killer omelletes. I happened upon her book, East Timor: Testimony, while in New York and realized that we hadn't spoken in some time. Have you ever had an omelette made with chantarelles? So good. Elaine is a featured photographer in the book Carte Blanche, a fantastic collection of the best in Canadian photography. The photograph included was an image from the Summit of the Americas, Quebec City 2001.

Check it:

© Elaine Briere

I am thrilled to say that I now own a custom, signed print of the above photograph created by Elaine in her darkroom.

0 comments: