Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tree Planting Revisited

For the month of May I am heading to Horsefly, British Columbia. I have spent the better part of the last decade working in the reforestation industry and over the last couple of years I have been making the switch to photography. Both of my brothers work in the camp I will be heading to, one as a supervisor and the other a foreman. I am pretty excited about heading north again and getting out of the big city. On my return I hope to have a nice little (read large) photo series on my hands.

These photos are a few years old. Who shoots slides? Wha? Analog? Wha?

Brother 1- Brent



Brother 2- Greg



Brotha's from different motha's. The two below, Gab and Craig, are both getting married this summer.

(not to each other)



If you are interested in the planting/art world you should check out Sarah Anne Johnson's Tree Planting Project.